still cant get weewx to read the weather data from the wmr300 have tested
it on weather display but relay prefer to use weewx this is the error below
i get

Nov 29 10:13:15 raspberrypi weewx[1868]: wmr300: reading records since
Nov 29 10:13:15 raspberrypi weewx[1868]: wmr300: usb failure: [Errno 110]
Operation timed out
Nov 29 10:13:15 raspberrypi weewx[1868]: engine: Caught WeeWxIOError:
[Errno 110] Operation timed out
Nov 29 10:13:15 raspberrypi weewx[1868]: **** Waiting 60 seconds then
retrying...