Installing WEEWX 3.8.0 tar.gz onto my Debian 9 box and I get the following
error:

I do not know how to proceed.  Any input?

/Thanks much...

root@debian:~# apt-get install weewx
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Suggested packages:
  sqlite ftp python-dev python-pip
  weewx
0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 31 not upgraded.
Need to get 1,205 kB of archives.
After this operation, 4,981 kB of additional disk space will be used.
Get:1 http://weewx.com/apt squeeze/main all weewx all 3.8.0-1 [1,205 kB]
Fetched 1,205 kB in 2s (478 kB/s)
Preconfiguring packages ...
Selecting previously unselected package weewx.
(Reading database ... 158328 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to unpack .../archives/weewx_3.8.0-1_all.deb ...
Unpacking weewx (3.8.0-1) ...
Setting up weewx (3.8.0-1) ...
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/weewx/wee_config", line 14, in <module>
    from weecfg.config import ConfigEngine
  File "/usr/share/weewx/weecfg/__init__.py", line 18, in <module>
    import configobj
ImportError: No module named configobj
dpkg: error processing package weewx (--configure):
Processing triggers for systemd (232-25+deb9u1) ...
 weewx