If you change the snow depth values using SQL, you will also have to
rebuild the daily summaries. This is easily done.

1. Stop weeWX

2. Run the tool wee_database with the --drop-daily
<http://www.weewx.com/docs/utilities.htm#Action_--drop-daily> option

wee_database --drop-daily

3. Restart weewx

weeWX will automatically rebuild the daily summaries. Depending on how many
records you have and how fast your processor is, this takes from a few
seconds to half an hour.

-tk