On 01/27/18 09:12, mwall wrote:
pete,

i seem to have gotten undisciplined in my releases.  i did apply a fix for this, but it is un an unpublished release.  my apologies!

the behavior you see happens only when the *remaining* daily high and low are the same (often at the end of the day)

you can patch by doing this in forecast_iconic.inc:

at line 97 insert a line to change this:

#set $range_width = 0

#if $summary.tempMin.raw is not None and $summary.tempMax.raw is not None

to this:

#set $range_width = 0

#set $trailing_width = 0

#if $summary.tempMin.raw is not None and $summary.tempMax.raw is not None

and around line 155 insert a line to change this:

#set $range_height = 0

#if $summary.tempMin.raw is not None and $summary.tempMax.raw is not None

to this:

#set $range_height = 0

#set $trailing_height = 0

#if $summary.tempMin.raw is not None and $summary.tempMax.raw is not None

or you can install exfoliation 0.44 and forecast 3.2.18

(i have been battling some css quirks in the vertical orientation of the 'strip' forecast display, and so far i am losing that battle)

Matt,
No apologies needed, these things happen, I'm only too happy to get a timely response. This is a test setup, so I'm willing to go either way, what would you prefer that I do?
Pete

--
Unencumbered by the thought process.
 -- Click and Clack the Tappet brothers