On 01/27/18 11:18, mwall wrote:
On Saturday, January 27, 2018 at 11:05:37 AM UTC-5, pgeenhuizen wrote:

    Well now I have a new error
    an 27 10:48:52 host weewx[26967]: cheetahgenerator: **** Ignoring
    template /etc/weewx/skins/forecast/single-strip-vertical.html.tmpl
    Jan 27 10:48:52 host weewx[26967]: cheetahgenerator: **** Ignoring
    template /etc/weewx/skins/forecast/iconic-horizontal.html.tmpl
    Jan 27 10:48:52host weewx[26967]: cheetahgenerator: **** Ignoring
    template /etc/weewx/skins/forecast/tides-graphic.html.tmpl

and now i remember why i did not publicize the forecast 3.2.18 release :)

forecast 3.2.19 has the single-strip-vertical and iconic-horizontal pages (3.2.18 has them, but they were not in the install.py configuration).

iconic works.  vertical strip still has css issues.  the graphic tide display is not ready yet, so i have excluded that from the 3.2.19 release, but the generator should not fail now.

Matt,
That did it.
I see that you changed the strip from horizontal to vertical.  I'm not sure which I prefer, the vertical is easier to read, but the horizontal was more compact, and doesn't require scrolling.  Could you make orientation an option on the strip page?

Not sure about this one.  Right now when I look at the Weather Underground iconic view it shows Sat, Sun and Mon and nothing for Wed, Thurs and Fri.  When I look at the Table and the strip they both show a forecast for Sat - Thurs

Lastly and this might my foul up on the main page under the FORECAST heading, I only see the forecast for the current day and only for Weather Underground.

None of the above is a show stopper and are merely my observations, my main concern were the errors which are now fixed.

Once again thanks for your help and quick response.
Pete

--
Unencumbered by the thought process.
 -- Click and Clack the Tappet brothers