And you are 100% certain there the data for 2nd and 3rd and 4th is in the
logger??

seems very strange!!!

I can think of no way that weewx could miss just one day of data but get
the data for the days each side!!!!

I am sorry, but I have no more ideas - you will have to wait for matthew or
someone else to give their opinions and advice or make comments