On Saturday, March 31, 2018 at 3:45:35 AM UTC-4, Richard Cain wrote:

> Hi
> Thanks for the reply. On my console there is an icon which shows the
> memory, this doesn't clear with a power cycle so it has retained the data.
> So again, any chance of getting this data?

ah, you have a 30xx.  those retain data through a power cycle.

weewx will only pull data from the logger if the data are newer than the
latest data in the weewx database

so after a lockup, weewx *should* pull the data since the lockup began

use the wee_device utility to see exactly what is in the logger

wee_device --history

this will dump all of the data from the logger.  then you can put that into
the weewx database using sqlite tools.