Hi Tom
I am again disturbing you.
As I said I managed it to summarize my energy production with your hint,
but it is still not satisfiying my wish.
Here my code to summarize the production of a month:
#set $month_total=0
                        #for $day in $month.days
                            #if $day.electric_ed.last.raw is not None
                            #set $month_total  += $day.electric_ed.last.raw
                            #end if
                        #end for
                        #set $month_total = $month_total / 1000
                        #set $month_total = "%.2f" % $month_total
KWh</td><td>

starting the sum with:
#for $day in $month.days
starts the first day of a month, what I need is to set the starting time
one month back from today.
I tried to set the starting day with $month($months_ago=1)
 #for $day in $month($months_ago=1).days
gives an error:
TypeError: month() got an unexpected keyword argument 'months_ago'

As the graphic shows the values of the last week, rsp. the last month I
would like to present in the table also the values of the last week, resp.
the last month, not the values starting from monday or the the 1. of a
month. So how do I set the correct start day for the summarisation?

Regards
Marco