Hello Thomas,
I want to create my own skin for Weewx. My search on how to display
historical data on the websites led me to
https://github.com/brewster76/fuzzy-archer and
https://github.com/weatherstorm/Sofaskin-CW9009. I also found this thread.
Thanks
for the detailed explanations.
Now I took some code from both Github projects and was able to integrate
the historical tables in my site using the "historygenerator.py". I'm able
to change HTML and CSS configurations, but I'm not good at programming
Python.
On your wonderful page you have a monthly summary on the right side of the
tables and an annual overview below each table. Can you please show me how
you've extended the historygenerator.py to create the Monthly Summary
column and the Annual Summary row?

thank you very much
Best regards
Martin