Hey Martin,
Thank you for your interest!  I don't know if I mentioned it here, but even
cooler than that IMHO, the color scale on all the charts is dynamic, and
will adjust as the range does. The font colors also change dynamically for
better visibility.

For the record, I am not a python programmer by any means, everything I
know is self inflicted, and I am nearly positive that there is a better way
to do everything that I have done here, which is why I haven't submitted
these changes to GitHub for peer analysis, and integration.  Working with
someone else's code and modifying it to work for your needs is difficult,
and not always effective.  When I have time in the next few days, I will
try to pull the code off my machine and post it, with some basic direction,
but the support that I provide will be limited.  If anyone from FuzzyArcher
sees this, I would be happy to submit it to GitHub.  I would hesitate to
say that this is a 'finished' product, but it works for my needs.  Thoughts
and recommendations are welcome!

On Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 7:25 AM RothMa <rothmartin1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Thomas,
> I want to create my own skin for Weewx. My search on how to display
> historical data on the websites led me to
> https://github.com/brewster76/fuzzy-archer and
> https://github.com/weatherstorm/Sofaskin-CW9009. I also found this thread.
> Thanks
> for the detailed explanations.
> Now I took some code from both Github projects and was able to integrate
> the historical tables in my site using the "historygenerator.py". I'm
> able to change HTML and CSS configurations, but I'm not good at programming
> Python.
> On your wonderful page you have a monthly summary on the right side of the
> tables and an annual overview below each table. Can you please show me
> how you've extended the historygenerator.py to create the Monthly Summary
> column and the Annual Summary row?
>
> thank you very much
> Best regards
> Martin