Use a new good quality SD card in the RPi.  Install a clock in the RPI.
Use a good quality power supply for the RPi with a good amp rating and you
should be fine.  Shaving the corners on SD cards or power supplies leads to
all sorts of issues and not having a clock installed leads to all sorts of
start up issues.  The choice and route to take are your decisions ……  but
you can tell how I feel!!!!

PS - I have 2 RPi3's, 3 Pizero's and one old rpi - none of which restart or
crash and 4 are running 24/7 for weather station, website serving and
irrigation purposes.  The 3 pizeros are in the garden (in shade) with shade
temps up to 35/40C