Hi Andrew,

in case it would be run I should get this message when I try to start it:
"already running"

/etc/init.d/weewx start

* Starting weewx weather system weewx
 *  already running...
   ...done.

What I am calling a crash and I run

/etc/init.d/weewx start

I am getting, see below, so Weewx is not running and after the website is
getting

updates from the station