then that is when we need the log.  the log you posted weewx was still
running.

I guess eventually weewx probably hits the wait for x minutes before
restarting situation - maybe that is what is happening - but weewx would
log a message before shutting down.

I do not believe the log you posted was from a time when weewx was
stopped.  Next time it appears stopped can you post the log so we can see
how and why it shut down.