I'm trying to properly map an Acurite 5x1 sensor to the configurations. I
am using the weewx interceptor as dns hijack mode, listening on port 8080.
So the sensor transmits to the SmartHUB, and then transmits to the server
that is running WeeWx.

This is the sensor that I
have:
https://www.acurite.com/5-in-1-weather-sensor-temperature-humidity-rainfall-wind-speed-wind-direction-vn1txca1-06004rm.html

When I look at the rainfall in my raw logs that are being captured, I see
the following listed in the raw packet logs:

'rainfall.00003420.24C86EXXXXXX': 0.0
'rain_total.00003420.24C86EXXXXXX': 0.01

In WeeWx, where should these fields map to? I see by default my options are
"rainRate" and "rain", but what is the proper mapping? Perhaps I should
only map one field and let WeeWx calculate the rest? Any guidance is much
appreciated.