Indeed I suspect something has changed. The start of my archive has windDir
and windGustDir that are all multiples of 22.5. However, the most recent
portion of my archive has values all over the place. Maybe Tom might know
what changed otherwise it will have to wait until I have free time to
investigate. Two things that come to mind though, were some changes to the
vantage driver around 3.7.0 (I think) and also a change to wring whatever
we could out of the accumulators (also around 3.7.0 I think). Maybe be
nothing to do with it but two areas of change that could be relevant.

Gary