I came upon this because my moon info was not populating.
When I tried to install pyephem there were errors that setup couldn't be
found.
I corrected that with  pip install --upgrade setuptools
Then pyephem installed fine.
This was likely due to an upgrade of Mint from 18.3 to 19
I believe it was updating before that OS update, then stopped afterward.

Just wanted to put this here for anyone who searches for weewx_wd moon.