OK, found the bug that was causing the 90 degree wind direction. Its fixed
in version 0.2.2
<https://github.com/gjr80/weewx-highcharts/releases/tag/v0.2.2>.

Praveen. To save yourself having to make changes to plots.js:

- rename /home/weewx/bin/user/highcharts.py to
/home/weewx/bin/user/highcharts_0_2_1.py (note will be in
/usr/share/weewx/bin if your WeeWX install is other than a setup.py install)
- download the updated highcharts.py:

$ wget -P /home/weewx/bin/user https:
//raw.githubusercontent.com/gjr80/weewx-highcharts/3aac742ff778dbd6e6710b440c38dedade5c8880/bin/user/highcharts.py
(change /home/weewx/bin to /usr/share/weewx/bin if your WeeWX install is
other than a setup.py install)

- delete year.json, it will most likely be in /home/weewx/public_html/json
(note will be in /var/www/html/weewx/json if your WeeWX install is other
than a setup.py install)
- restart WeeWX

year.json should be re-generated on the next report cycle and that should
fix the wind direction issue on the year plot. Let me know if any further
issues.

Gary