Proven,

If you haven't restarted WeeWX then you are still using the old highcharts.py
which will of course cause the error. Please restart WeeWX and see how the new
code goes. The point of the instrumented version I said I would send was to
troubleshoot the new code, I won't be doing that until I know for sure the new
code causes a problem.

Simple rule of thumb for WeeWX changes:

'Change something in a .py file and you need to restart WeeWX, change something
in weewx.conf and you need do a config reload or a restart, change something in
a skin and there is no need to do anything.'

Gary