Philip, interestingly although at one stage I did see the 34% value I
reported it then changed to the 24% that you have (and I did have) - not
sure what that's about.

I did nothing other than installing, restarting Weewx and waiting an
archive period

In terms of difference between your site and mine (both running Belchertown
skins) I have metric set and am using the mqtt real-time update system. I
have no idea if either of those is pertinent or if the Moon data is even
included in the real-time data.

Cheers
Colin