Since part of the "cool" aspect of this skin is the live updates using
MQTT, I've been getting some questions on how to run your own MQTT broker.
It's extremely simple to get a basic broker working on a Pi or a cheap
cloud server. You can even opt to use SSL Lets Encrypt for free for a
little more work.

For those interested, I've written a "how to" post on how I got my broker
setup. You can read that post here
<https://obrienlabs.net/how-to-setup-your-own-mqtt-broker/>. I've also
added this to the skin's MQTT brokers section
<https://github.com/poblabs/weewx-belchertown#mqtt-brokers> on the GitHub
readme.

Probably best to leave a comment *on that page* if you get lost or stuck
since it's not technically weewx related, but I did want to post it here
since there were some questions within this thread about MQTT brokers.