Does anyone have the Belchertown skin working with MQTT using a server that
requires a username and password such as CloudMQTT?

I have tried several different ways of configuring the skin and it fails to
connect or it shows 'Connecting to weather station real time data' forever
without connecting.
The data is being sent to the server fine and I have subscribed to it using
client software (see below).

Thanks for any input, I'm at a loss here.

[image: wxmqtt.png]