Hello Cameron:

I tried disconnecting and connecting again with no effect... the only
solution was reboot the raspberry.
Now i am using a rasp zero w and i have only one usb port.
I am using last stable raspbian kernel: Linux meteo 4.14.70+ #1144 Tue Sep
18 17:20:50 BST 2018 armv6l GNU/Linux

If it stops receiving again i will try with 4.4... kernel.

Thank's