Hi Gary,

That's very helpful. Thank you. Now that you mention it, showing from the
top of the hour would probably be better. So to be clear...

If I want to display the total rain since the top of the hour, I would use:
$span($hour.rain.sum)

If I want to display the max wind gust since the top of the hour, I would
use: $span($hour.windGust.sum)

Is that correct?

On Fri, Oct 12, 2018 at 8:18 PM gjr80 <gjroder...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Kevin, in this case you want the sum so $span($hour_delta=1).rain.sum
> should do what you want. Note that this gives the sum over the last 60
> minutes, you can use $hour.rain.sum to get the total rain since the top of
> the hour (same for windGust).
>
> Gary

*Kevin Lloyd*
@kevinlovestech <http://www.twitter.com/kevinlovestech>