I would also suggest that all extra sensors are pre-added in the quality
control. If they are not used by the weather station or the user then I
guess that there is no harm done anyway.

Oregon WMR200 can have a total of 10 sensors (where channel = 1 is the
outdoor sensor but it can be replaced with e.g. THGR-810 set on channel 1).
As we don't know where the user might place the extra sensors we might have
to extend the quality range to outdoor usage:

    [[MinMax]]
        barometer = 26, 32.5, inHg
        outTemp = -40, 120, degree_F
        inTemp = 10, 120, degree_F