Yeah.....I thought the same about brazilian saving time change......that's
why I've uninstalled everything and cleared all database files so Weewx
create a new one on startup.....but as you know, no success.

Maybe this can help?!
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=pt-BR#!searchin/weewx-user/brazilian|sort:date/weewx-user/ZXGZ1tlw-7k/E-Xwo7hdBAAJ

Looks like the same problem....I just don't know where to put/try this
small mod proposed by Guilherme.