I think I now understand why a fresh install still encounters the same
error, weeWX uses a whole pile of different timespans to work out
aggregates over a whole pile of different periods, some into the past. If
one of those timespans happens to include midnight when daylight savings
cuts in then you will get the error. I suspect that if you do a clean
install next month error will not occur.

Thanks for the link, I don't remember that but it sounds relevant. Will
read through. The important thing here is that this is just a presentation
issue, your underlying data is being recorded correctly and is safe.

Gary

PS. When i pulled up the link there were all these posts from 'eu', was
wondering who 'eu' was as he had my email address. Realised then I was
looking a Brazilianised version of the thread and 'eu' is in fact 'I' or
'me' in Portuguese. Was a bit worried I had some sort of Brazilian issue on
my machine :)