Hello Steep...

I am testing myself to make it work, and I managed to do it even if I have to
refine the iptables to make the installation cleaner.
The bridge of this weather station does not have a built-in webserver, so if
you do a port scanner I would not find any available port anymore you have to
connect it via wifi to the router and it does not have an ethernet connector.
However, no fear, it is more difficult to configure it with weewx than other
weather stations, but it works well once connected with this software.
The IPTABLES rules listed by Tanwe are important to make it work, the port 80
you see in the rule is an interception that directs on another port that you
choose and that is available to do the iptables.
I personally am configuring the weewx software with the interceptor driver,
directly on an Orange Pi Zero for $ 10.
Orange Pi Zero has Ubuntu's Bionic image installed, and I've set up the small
mini PC to serve as a HotSpot, and then connect the WH-2650 bridge directly to
the Orange.
So in my case the bridge does not connect to the home router but to the mini PC
where weewx also runs, and only the Orange Pi is connected to the router via
ethernet cable.
I created thanks to Tanwe's information on the routes of the iptables and the
station works, but as I mentioned you are to refine, in fact if I use the app
of the smartphone that is connected to the Orange via wifi, the app itself can
not find the bridge device. Of course, the station was connected to the hotspot
before I made the rules.
Apart from this detail, everything seems to work, so if you need information, I
can tell you where you came from the configuration.