On Wednesday, 12 December 2018 08:24:48 UTC-8, P Simmons wrote:

> Please define "pretty close".
> Thanks!

Check it out for yourself on the website below.

The only thing that is slightly off is the humidity and this is due to the
mounting of the sensor in a box that allows the temperature inside the box
to be about 2 - 3 Celsius higher than the true outdoor temp.  When I take
the lid off the box and expose the sensor to the proper outdoor
temperature, the humidity reading is within 1% of the Vantage reading, with
no calibration.  I have a new Stevenson screen on order to improve the
sensor location, so that should fix the humidity issue.  I could fix it
through calibration but I prefer to do it properly.

Reference Weather Station - Vantage Pro 2
www.peachlandweather.ca

New homebrew station
www.peachlandweather.ca/mystation