Yeah the BME280 is usually very accurate in my experience. There is no
reason for this station not to perform as good as any other. The only
initial item I would add would be outdoor humidity, rather than indoor or
as well as. The DS18 temp sensor is an oldy but a goody but an SHT31 or
similar would be better I think. Although you may need I2C bus extenders to
take that outside.

I'm using a WeatherDuino kit which is Arduino based but really easy to get
up and going and very flexible. It also includes options for solar and UV
which I wanted

Cheers
Colin