On Tuesday, December 18, 2018 at 9:09:45 AM UTC-5, Massimiliano Neri wrote:

> Hello. I would like to modify the sensor map of a WH-2650 on the
> Interceptor driver, so that the internal sensor placed on a solar screen
> acts as an external thermo-hygrometer sensor. Clearly the external sensor
> of the wh-2650 must be redirected as an internal sensor or at most must
> return null values.  Any idea of ​​how to do it? have you already changed
> the sensor map of the Interceptor?

you should be able to specify the sensor map in the [Interceptor] stanza in
your weewx configuration file.

[Interceptor]
    outTemp = temperature_out
    inTemp = temperature_in

take a look at the Observer section of interceptor.py to see what the
default sensor_map is for that station type (i assume that you are using
the observer as the device_type)