Hello Matt

Yes I'm using the observer as a device-type.
As you can see from the attached photo, the WH-2650 weather station has a
sensor that independent of temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure.
This sensor is usually placed inside the house, and clearly the external
sensor package already contains a thermohygrometer sensor, but according to
some, in the summer months by readings of some degree higher than normal,
due to inadequate solar screen.
Now this is the idea, ie insert the sensor for indoor, inside a solar
screen to make it an outdoor sensor.
For this I would like to map the weewx to collect the internal temperature
and humidity data, and insert these values into the external temperature
and umidity  variables.

[image: wh-2650.jpg]
I am attaching a track intercepted by the observer: