# sqlite3 weewx.sdb_new
SQLite version 3.16.2 2017-01-06 16:32:41
Enter ".help" for usage hints.
sqlite> .schema archive
CREATE TABLE archive (`dateTime` INTEGER NOT NULL UNIQUE PRIMARY KEY,
`usUnits` INTEGER NOT NULL, `interval` INTEGER NOT NULL, `barometer` REAL,
`pressure` REAL, `altimeter` REAL, `inTemp` REAL, `outTemp` REAL,
`inHumidity` REAL, `outHumidity` REAL, `windSpeed` REAL, `windDir` REAL,
`windGust` REAL, `windGustDir` REAL, `rainRate` REAL, `rain` REAL,
`dewpoint` REAL, `windchill` REAL, `heatindex` REAL, `ET` REAL, `radiation`
REAL, `UV` REAL, `extraTemp1` REAL, `extraTemp2` REAL, `extraTemp3` REAL,
`soilTemp1` REAL, `soilTemp2` REAL, `soilTemp3` REAL, `soilTemp4` REAL,
`leafTemp1` REAL, `leafTemp2` REAL, `extraHumid1` REAL, `extraHumid2` REAL,
`soilMoist1` REAL, `soilMoist2` REAL, `soilMoist3` REAL, `soilMoist4` REAL,
`leafWet1` REAL, `leafWet2` REAL, `rxCheckPercent` REAL, `txBatteryStatus`
REAL, `consBatteryVoltage` REAL, `hail` REAL, `hailRate` REAL, `heatingTemp`
REAL, `heatingVoltage` REAL, `supplyVoltage` REAL, `referenceVoltage` REAL,
`windBatteryStatus` REAL, `rainBatteryStatus` REAL, `outTempBatteryStatus`
REAL, `inTempBatteryStatus` REAL, `appTemp` REAL, `windRun` REAL);
sqlite> .exit

Last line shows both in the db now...