Hello, I successfully installed weewx on my Synology DS111, using a
Klimalogg Pro with four sensors. Works really well so far.

I have two questions however.

1) I cannot get the logs to be recorded properly. From the startup script,
DSM (the synology OS) says "/sbin/syslogd: No such file or directory".

2) I cannot get wee_device to work:
system/bin/wee_device
Using configuration file /volume1/homes/weewx/system/weewx.conf
Using KlimaLogg driver version 1.3.6 (user.kl)
Querying the station for the configuration...
No data after 30 seconds (press the USB button to start communication)

I confirm that the USB connection works for all regular function, I just
seem to be unable to use wee_device.

The reason why I was looking at wee_device was that I was hoping (perhaps
in vain) to use it to get more info about the actual hardware in the
Klimalogg Pro, allowing me to figure out how to download the full data from
it. It seems that any data successfully downloaded from it is still there,
but I can't access it with weewx.

Any help and suggestions appreciated!