OK I'm making progress.  I have RTGD creating the gauge-data.txt file every
loop and placing it in the html_public directory and it is uploaded at the
archive interval.  I also have the WU forecast showing on the LED screen.

I can not get the post_gauge-data.php to work.  It is not uploading.  I placed
the php file in the same directory as the SS gauges,
www.kq5s.com/weewx/ss<http://www.kq5s.com/weewx/ss>.  This is from my weewx
config file:

[RealtimeGaugeData]
    date_format = %Y.%m.%d %H:%M
    scroller_source = WU
    rtgd_path = /home/weewx/public_html

    # Remote URL to which the gauge-data.txt data will be posted via HTTP POST.
    # Optional, omit to disable HTTP POST.
    remote_server_url = http://www.kq5s.com/weewx/ss
    # timeout in seconds for remote URL posts. Optional, default is 2
    timeout = 1
    # text returned from remote URL indicating success. Optional, default is no
    # response text.
    response_text = success

>From RTGD.PY

    # Path to gauge-data.txt. Relative paths are relative to HTML_ROOT. If
    # empty default is HTML_ROOT. If setting omitted altogether default is
    # /var/tmp
    rtgd_path = /home/weewx/public_html

    # File name (only) of file produced by rtgd. Optional, default is
    # gauge-data.txt.
    rtgd_file_name = gauge-data.txt

    # Remote URL to which the gauge-data.txt data will be posted via HTTP POST.
    # Optional, omit to disable HTTP POST.
    remote_server_url = http://www.kq5s.com/weewx/ss

Any help please?

Tom