I am just starting to attempt to set these up.  I intend to use the
post_gauge-data.php to get the files on my off-site server.  The
instructions say:

Note: If the SteelSeries weeWX skin is installed either disable the skin or
ensure that the Realtime gauge-data extension generated gauge-data.txt file
is saved to a different location to that generated by the SteelSeries weeWX
skin.

Doesn't the SS skin generate the index.html file and the graphs.  I might
have read somewhere that the graphs do not work with the RTGD extension but
I would think you need the index.html?  So do go into the weex.conf file and
but ##skin=ss and that is all other than modifying the rtgd.py file?

Tom