I'm seeing the same thing on my site.

This isn't a skin problem though.

My guess is we're near the county lines and DarkSky is showing alerts for
both?

Looking at your darksky_forecast.json (yes, I remembered your site), and
running that data through https://jsonformatter.org you can see near the
bottom the "alerts": [ section shows the 8 alerts on your website
currently.

So the skin is just showing the data that DarkSky is providing.

You could reach out to DarkSky to see what they say?

Pat