Hi!

As a request in another post here, I have been working on a driver for the
Build Your Own Weather Station, as described in this guide:
https://projects.raspberrypi.org/en/projects/build-your-own-weather-station

I don't have the hardware so the debugging is being done by the guy who
requested it, Patrick. I have converted the Python script into a basic but
functional driver, it works well if you follow the guide and use the same
suggested hardware and everything is connected since I have all the
parameters hard coded in the driver right now.

I have the code in a git repository, this is the weeWX driver:
https://github.com/jardiamj/BYOWS_RPi/blob/master/byows_rpi.py

As I said before, this is a basic driver and needs a lot of improvement. I
am tidying up the code at the moment, and will make it so you can pass some
parameters through the weewx.conf file. I also need to add some error
catching.

I would not be that difficult to add support for other hardware once I get
the driver all figured out. My only issue is that I don't have the
hardware, I have a raspberry pi and have been simulating the sensors with
push buttons and other things but I have to rely on Patrick for debugging
at the moment. I might get some of the sensors myself later on but at the
moment I have.