Thanks for your reply.

Sensors are almost the same and reading methods may vary a little bit or a
lot, but I think that the most important thing is how to define a standard
record format for weewx and leave the details to each developer or maker.

Someone can get readings from a sensor many time per seconds and may apply
different methods to avoid noise or hysteresis and them write a record
every minute or two.  Perhaps I would like to use some uC between sensor
and the Pi also, but everyone should know how it must be written(Position,
lenght, decimal or hex, etc..) I've seen some totals per period in diffent
record formats. Are them really necessary? When are them useful?
I'm following your repo now. It's an excellent start point.
Thanks again!!!