Good idea.

You don't even need to shut down your Ultimeter. Just run a second instance
of weewx, using the attached configuration file weewx_mem.conf. It will put
the database in subdirectory /home/weewx/archive2, and the generated
reports in /home/weewx/public_html2.

Put it in /home/weewx, then run with

cd /home/weewx
./bin/weewxd weewx_mem.conf