On Saturday, February 23, 2019 at 12:52:29 PM UTC-5, steepleian wrote:

>    1. The WH-650 clone is an 868Mhz version and I have been able to map
>    the the outdoor sensor (WH65B).  However the internal sensor (WH32B or
>    WH31- not sure) which is also 868Mhz does not show at all.
>
> if you need to listen on two different frequencies then you'll have to use
two SDR dongles, one tuned to each frequency.

>    1.
>    2. Extract from my Webmin systemd log when starting WeeWX: -
>
>    Executing /etc/init.d/weewx status ..
>

>    1.
>
>    Feb 23 17:31:46 piweather weewx[23747]: sdr: MainThread: startup process
> 'rtl_433 -f 868M -s 1024k -M utc -F json -G'
>    Feb 23 17:31:46 piweather weewx[23747]: import of driver failed: failed to
> start process: [Errno 2] No such file or directory (<class
> 'weewx.WeeWxIOError'>)
>    Feb 23 17:31:46 piweather weewx[23747]: engine: Unable to load driver:
> failed to start process: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
>    Feb 23 17:31:46 piweather weewx[23747]:     ****  Waiting 60 seconds then
> retrying...

the weewx-sdr cannot find the rtl_433 executable.

either set the PATH in whatever shell/environment you run weewx, set the
path in the [SDR] stanza of your weewx configuration, or provide the full
path to rtl_433 in the 'cmd' parameter in [SDR] stanza.  be sure to do the
same for LD_LIBRARY_PATH if you compiled with dynamic link and/or the
rtl_sdr libraries are not in standard system locations.

sorry the message is not very helpful.  lazy developers!