Thanks for your feedback s32767. Yes it has now been identified as a WH32B. I
will keep my eyes peeled for any updates from rtf_433. I am attempting to use
an additional dongle with a WH25 @ 433Mhz until the WH32B is fixed. See new
thread here https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/weewx-user/SysydEy7-mw
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/weewx-user/SysydEy7-mw>

Thanks also for the correction on light  and the link. Now waiting for tomorrow
to see the results.

Regards,
Ian