Unfortunately, with the present image generator, it's not possible to use
dynamic captions. They have to be static. So, the inclusive dates cannot be
included in them.

As for how long... the images get regenerated as often as their aggregation
period. So, if you have a daily total, it will get updated daily. If that's
too long to wait, just delete them all --- they will get regenerated at the
next archive interval.

-tk