Hi,

I use the weather station TFA Nexus (35.1075). I am now interested in the
value UV index. From TFA there is the solar wind sensor (30.3168).
Unfortunately I find unclear information whether the wind sensor also
transmits the UV index.
If someone uses this wind sensor here and can tell me whether the UV index
is transmitted. If not, is there another alternative for the TFA Nexus in
connection with a Raspi?

Many thanks in advance
Michael