Hello;  as of today, Weewx has been running for 96 hours and Top shows
memory to be 9.9% which is a big improvement. I don't know if you want to
do any more tweaking, Tom. If not, I can always set a cron to stop and
restart Weewx once a month. This would be a restart when Mem = 54%

I would like to install the newest Weewx version, so would I be safe in
assuming that driver v 0.25 will act the same as now?  And just in case, if
I do run into problems, would my old 11rc3 driver be compatible with the
newest Weewx version if I have to revert?