So at 7:10 my time 10:10 (?) your time I am seeing a daytime photo of a
verandah with water and mountains in the background. That is quite different to
the night time image I first saw last night and the 'black box' later last
night. Give you image only updates on your WeeWX server once an hour just
wondering what basis you have for thinking it is not working.

Gary