I am browsing from 2 different pcs....one  a chromebook using Chrome and
one my desktop using Chromium. I have tried both www.wilsonbayweather.com
and www.wilsonbayweather.com/index.html......both give the same
image.....this is weird!....why would the various weather icons and data
change but not the jpg.....I will contact my web host and see if they can
throw any light on it. Thanks again!