Ok, found the pond plots, and I don't use the extraDewpoint1 so I put a #
at the lines. Surely not the right way to solve it but I still learning
loads about the weewx, python and html coding! So for now I let it be that
way. Really hard sometimes with the language.
Thanks for your answer and guidance!

Micael