Davis Vantage2 getting data from Weather Envoy USD->Serial

This is my current setting:
StdArchive]

    # If the station hardware supports data logging then the archive
interval
    # will be downloaded from the station. Otherwise, specify it (in
seconds).
    archive_interval = 300

Currently realtime.txt is created every 60s.
How do I relate this to archive interval?

I want realtime.txt to be updated every 10s.