OK, you are running with a one minute archive interval so I am wondering if
the crt extension is bound to loop or not. If not that would explain the
one minute update interval for realtime.txt. You did not post the WeeWX
startup so we missed the log entry that tells us what is binding is being
used. Suggest you either post the log from WeeWX startup (recommended) or
post the [CumulusRealTime] stanza from weewx.conf.

You might want to look into your archive interval as well, if you have
weewx.conf set to use a five minute archive interval (your second post) and
WeeWX is actually using  a one minute archive interval (as per the log
extract) it would indicate that the envoy is set to a one minute archive
interval. If the console/envoy is set to a given archive interval and a
different interval is specified in weewx.conf then the weewx.conf setting
is ignored and the console/envoy setting issued. Again the WeeWX startup
log would show us what is going on. Up to you what you want to use, if one
minute then I suggest you change weewx.conf, if five minutes then i suggest
you use wee_device --set-interval
<http://weewx.com/docs/hardware.htm#vantage_archive_interval46> to change
the envoy archive interval to five minutes.

Gary