Hi,

I suspect that what you have done is made modification to the file
/home/weewx/bin/wee_import in an attempt to do a csv import (the chnages
may be as simple as removing some comments around line 76 but it is
impossible for me to tell). If you did not intentionally make changes to
/home/weewx/bin/wee_import then it has been changed by some other means.
Irrespective, these changes need to be removed and
/home/weewx/bin/wee_import restored to its original state or you will not
be able to run wee_import. If you cannot put the file back to its original
state let me know and I will give you some detailed instructions for how to
download a replacement copy.

When using wee_import the only file you should modify is the import config
file, and then the recommended approach is to take a copy of one of the
example import config files in the /home/weewx/util directory. The
wee_import instructions
<http://weewx.com/docs/utilities.htm#wee_import_utility> cover this fairly
thoroughly though if English is not your main language you might find the
instructions heavy going. Let us know if you are unsure and we can help you
out. If you prefer post your questions using your native language and
someone or Google translate will do the translation.

Gary